pre-teens and babies

by alicerose2906

Original Post

pre-teens and babies

★★★ Newbie

i think there should be a pre- teen where they are slightly taller than the child but can go to school and work like a teen but not as advanced. i also think we should have more control over babies, as like dressing them up etc.

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: pre-teens and babies

Champion
@alicerose2906 There's been a lot of call for more interactive babies for quite some time.
For some reason in Sims 4, the babies really went downhill. The whole thing needs attention really. It's well known that it's something we'd like to see addressed so here's hoping it does get some attention. It's much needed. I age them up almost immediately because they're not great, bless them.
I like the idea of pre teens but that one might be a bit less likely. Introducing a whole new age range might be something they consider as the Sims series continues. If they were going to do it they probably would have done it to coincide with High School. But you never know. I've not seen it in any road maps, but I think it's definitely a good idea from my point of view. I always found it a little jarring that they go from little cutesters to strapping teens at their birthday party.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)