practice giving orders how

★★★ Newbie

how do you just practice giving orders military branch

Message 1 of 8 (29,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: practice giving orders how

[ Edited ]
Champion

@poco60 It should be in the social interactions. They can order other military sims to 'attention', to 'run a lap', 'drop and give me 20', etc. 

More information on the Military career can be found at this link: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/careers/strangerville/military/

Edit:  Please reference comment #3 & #4 below, as there is a correction to the above information.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (29,701 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@poco60 It should be in the social interactions. They can order other military sims to 'attention', to 'run a lap', 'drop and give me 20', etc. 

More information on the Military career can be found at this link: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/careers/strangerville/military/

Edit:  Please reference comment #3 & #4 below, as there is a correction to the above information.

Message 2 of 8 (29,702 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I know this says it’s solved and all. But for people that may stumbled upon this the solution is the sparring Bot. The sparring Bot is where you will find the interaction. 

Message 3 of 8 (27,027 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Lostangele7 Thank you for that information. I didn't know it was an option on the 'Training Bot'! I added a couple of images of it below and will mention to reference this information in the post marked as solution. Thanks!

Just a note that I tested and non-military sims do not get the 'Practice Ordering Around' option on the training bot. Also, this option is not on regular punching bags. (Just mentioning this in case folks reading the thread wonder. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 5.57.04 PM.jpg

This is where you you find it. There's another Training Bot in BB also, but it is opened at a particular career level I didn't test, but I assume it has the same options.
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 5.59.07 PM.jpg

Also tagging @poco60  

Message 4 of 8 (26,991 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you! I've been ordering people around for nothing and couldn't figure out why I couldn't do my daily task

Message 5 of 8 (24,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If your sim works from home the can use the spar object to practice ordering around

Message 6 of 8 (17,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Purchase B64 Traing Bot. You can practice ordering around & practice sparing. 

Message 7 of 8 (17,331 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the additional input folks!

As this thread is quite old I'll be locking it here to avoid additional necro-posts however, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 8 of 8 (17,285 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help