poorly decorated moodlet no matter what I change

by chrissween

Original Post

Accepted Solution

poorly decorated moodlet no matter what I change

★★★★★ Newbie

Help! Downloaded a beautiful mansion off the gallery and spent 2 days renovating it to my liking but both my sims keep getting the poorly decorated moodlet. I made sure to use items that “gain environment” points, I’ve also changed the wallpaper/paint and floors multiple times but no matter what I do they don’t like it.  

is this a bug or do I just need to scrap this house and start over? 

Message 1 of 6 (801 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: poorly decorated moodlet no matter what I change

[ Edited ]
Champion

@chrissween This is a current bug. Please 'me too' the initial report on page one of the bug report at this link, and subscribe to notices. This way you will get updates as others add to the thread. There may be shared workarounds there while you wait for a fix, and it will show support for how many are seeing the affects of the bug:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-Beautifully-decorated-moddlet-broken-Always-poorly/td-p...

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (760 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@chrissween This is a current bug. Please 'me too' the initial report on page one of the bug report at this link, and subscribe to notices. This way you will get updates as others add to the thread. There may be shared workarounds there while you wait for a fix, and it will show support for how many are seeing the affects of the bug:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-Beautifully-decorated-moddlet-broken-Always-poorly/td-p...

Message 2 of 6 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@SheriGR Thank you!!
Message 3 of 6 (737 Views)

Champion

@chrissween You are very welcome!! Enjoy your home! 

Message 4 of 6 (721 Views)

★★ Novice

After the last patch my beautifully and expensively decorated home suddenly gives "dismally decorated" moodlets in every room. My sim even gets them outside in the garden. Nothing fixes it. Redecorated everything. Got a new house. Nothing is working. HELP!

Message 5 of 6 (620 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@ysabetta  Me Too on the first post in the above linked bug report, and post in thread. I think The Sims Team are looking for saves, so if you want to help getting it fixed, provide your save to the SimGuru asking for it. This is the post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Beautifully-decorated-moddlet-broken-Always-poorly...

Message 6 of 6 (611 Views)