playing Claire Heart secretsNOT getting credit

by rockinmooon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

playing Claire Heart secretsNOT getting credit

★ Novice

I want my credit for playing Claire Heart secrets, wasting my time with a game I do NOT play and NOT getting credit is maddening.

Message 1 of 2 (829 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: playing Claire Heart secretsNOT getting credit

Community Manager

Hi @rockinmooon

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (740 Views)

All Replies

Re: playing Claire Heart secretsNOT getting credit

Community Manager

Hi @rockinmooon

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (741 Views)