Re: plants fail to germinate?

by lcsoloman1

Original Post

plants fail to germinate?

★ Apprentice

when i try to plant plants in the round pots (base game) i keep getting this notice that they fail to germinate. some plants will get planted and some won't but none of them are trees or carrots or things that wouldn't make sense to be in a planter, for example trying to plant strawberries and they won't germinate but onions will. wondering if anyone else has had this problem/if there is a fix? hoping to plant on planters on the porch instead of in the ground. thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Champion
@lcsoloman1 Do you also have the Expansion Pack 'Seasons'? because when you have that you will notice that some plants wont grow in a certain season nor will your Sims be able to plant them when it is to cold.
Could you elaborate a bit more on your specific situation and perhaps even attach a screenshot of the situation.

Thanks in advance.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 3 (336 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Trismagistos  oh! I do have seasons, I will try to plant in a different season and report back. thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (316 Views)