Re: personal challenges

by littlelin54

Original Post

personal challenges

★ Novice

I just chatted with your EA Help and they told me we are allowed 7 "PERSONAL CHALLENGES" A WEEK. I click on a Personal Challenge, it comes up saying, "YOU'VE MET YOUR PERSONAL CHALLENGES FOR THE WEEK" I have done 2

Message 1 of 5 (839 Views)

Community Manager
@littlelin54 To confirm do you have any other challenges active, or have you just activated and completed 2 when this comes up?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (764 Views)

★ Novice

I do not have any others active. I do the two and than it pops up. Yesterday morning it was still saying I had used my personal challenges for the week.

Message 3 of 5 (747 Views)

Community Manager
@littlelin54 Thanks for this update I can let the team know about what we are running into, to check what is your screenname and the 2 challenges you did complete?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 5 (736 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium littlelin36 and I don't remember and I feel like no one is listening to this issue and I still can't play more than two personal challenges in a week seriously can't get through pogi constellations because i am unable to accept challenges and run out of the mix and match challenges to complete any of the constellations. And people keep just putting this issue aside. its not fair that someone cannot play and no one is fixing the issue.
Message 5 of 5 (675 Views)