Re: paper bags on community lots

by aliciamsu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

paper bags on community lots

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Whenever my sim goes to any community lot in Willow Creek or Oasis Springs, all of the NPCs are wearing paper bags. I've disabled NPC voting in game settings, and the "We wear bags" NAP isn't active in any world at all (bags aren't even worn in the residential areas of Willow Creek or Oasis Springs).  I'm stumped.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: I have a couple of mods (slice of life, MC command center) and some cc, which I disabled and still had the same problem.

Message 1 of 4 (1,409 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

@SG_Society  Well good, I'm glad someone does! I installed the We Don't Wear Bags mod and *poof* problem solved. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,321 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@aliciamsu 

Though no one lives there NAPs also get voted in in commercial areas.. If you start a new game with NPC Voting off you wont see it again. Note that no matter this setting one townie always wears a bag. He is hard coded this way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (1,360 Views)

★ Apprentice
@aliciamsu To be honest, I actually find this hilarious XD
Message 3 of 4 (1,332 Views)

★★ Novice

@SG_Society  Well good, I'm glad someone does! I installed the We Don't Wear Bags mod and *poof* problem solved. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,322 Views)