Re: no cc is showing up in sims 4

by kreativeangel93

Original Post

no cc is showing up in sims 4

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have recently download some cc to my game when i started the game only 3 mod showed up no cc

Message 1 of 7 (612 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Please help someone Standard smile
Message 2 of 7 (553 Views)

@kreativeangel93  Have you enabled both custom content and script mods?  They're two different options in the game settings.

If that's not the issue, please take a screenshot of the contents of your Mods folder where you added the custom content.  Make sure the file path, above the list of files, is showing too.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 7 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have enabled both custom content and script mods and i tried to uninstall the game and install it again whit no luck 

Message 4 of 7 (510 Views)

@kreativeangel93  Your setup looks fine, although I'm not familiar with the particular custom content your using.

Please move your entire Sims 4 user data folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop.  Launch the game to create a new folder, enable mods and cc again (the options will have reset), quit, and add one cc file to the Mods folder.  Don't add anything else.  If it doesn't show up, remove the one you tried and add a different one instead.  Let me know whether it works.

Message 5 of 7 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have tried that without luck. Its frustrating that i can`t have cc in my game. I have hadd many cc before without problems and now it won`t work only some mod are showing upp in game nt cc 

Message 6 of 7 (456 Views)

@kreativeangel93  Do you have OneDrive enabled?  It's possible that's interfering with the game.  Try disabling it temporarily and see whether it makes a difference.

If that isn't the issue, please make sure you're looking at the Sims 4 folder the game is using.  You should be in the correct folder already, but here's how to double-check:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-user-folder/

And please let me know if you happen to be running the Legacy Edition of Sims 4.  Custom content created for the standard version may not work in the LE, and many mods don't either.

Message 7 of 7 (445 Views)