next sale for sims 4?

by unicorns176

Original Post

Accepted Solution

next sale for sims 4?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi! I am looking to buy the cats and dogs expansion but I don't want to pay $40 dollars. I know there are a lot of sales for 50% off, can you tell me when the next one will be? Also, in order to run a vet clinic, do you need the get to work pack? Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: next sale for sims 4?

@unicorns176  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 general discussion section, since you have a game-specific question too.

EA never announces sales in advance, since it would prefer people pay full price, even if many are like you and wait for sales.  The next sale will probably be sometime this summer, although there's no guarantee.

As for the other question, no, you don't need other packs to run a vet clinic; Cats & Dogs is enough.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

All Replies

@unicorns176  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 general discussion section, since you have a game-specific question too.

EA never announces sales in advance, since it would prefer people pay full price, even if many are like you and wait for sales.  The next sale will probably be sometime this summer, although there's no guarantee.

As for the other question, no, you don't need other packs to run a vet clinic; Cats & Dogs is enough.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok thank you! I am hoping there is a 4th of July sale

Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)