next bugfix? we are waiting...

by EmeraldLaura

Original Post

next bugfix? we are waiting...

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

when will the next patch with bugfixes finally be ready?

i like to hear some statement as i finally wanna play EL (playable and nearly unbuggy) which i purchased for 40€ over two weeks ago.

Message 1 of 7 (602 Views)

Re: next bugfix? we are waiting...

★★★★ Expert

@EmeraldLaura 

I agree that a patch should come out, however, personally I'd rather they take their time and do it well rather than rush and push out a buggy patch.

ThePsycho

Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let everyone know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (537 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Psychotps by all meanings, they have time to add a BlackLifeMatters Statement which has exactly zero to do with Sims4 and we dont get any statement they are on it to fix these terrible bugs and bad design. waiting okay, but at least someone should make a post they are working on it as we never had anything like this in the last 5 years
Message 3 of 7 (482 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EmeraldLaura

Lol. I imagine if they were forced to put out a "We're working on it" statement every time a bug is presented and confirmed, the forum would be overrun with a mess of "We're working on it" posts.
Message 4 of 7 (446 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Psychotps they can delete them as soon as its done, but the main reason i already said, we never had so many gamebreaking bugs at one time as we have now. and i never have been active here just silent following because it were things player can live with until next update. now times change with EL and thats the point.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Issues/m-p/3445209#M13006...

when i read this i am still wondring if we can expect it to be fixed when topics that are years old still markerd as Open. you know what i mean
Message 5 of 7 (435 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EmeraldLaura

I definitely do. I check that myself occasionally. If I see one I've had, I "Me Too" it. I have my own bug reports on there from years ago that have never been fixed. Some are extremely simple to fix. (I've released my own mods that fix so I know how simple it is)

I wish I knew how they choose which ones to fix. When ones like the Scientist Career's bug "Transform Some Grass" is only a result of a single tuning file missing a single line of code, and they still haven't fixed it... It's perplexing.
Message 6 of 7 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

i hope any Developers read our little discussion and take it serious. thinking 'we have enough purchasing customers though, we dont need to care so much' is nasty and result in people wont recommend this game anymore or are less motivated in playing so much and perhaps dont buy all expansions because of this attitude

aswell as we pay a lot of money over the years and expect a good (not perfect) working gameplay at least.

i dont wanna cry so much, it just annoys me these days (imagine you are so hyped first, start your game and then.. we talked about this in several other topics)

Message 7 of 7 (398 Views)