Re: My Sims won't stop aging!

by Vito_Finito

Original Post

Re: new update unalived half my sim population & what do i get in return? no

★★★★ Expert

@swillify 

Yeah, it sucks and I'm sorry.  Frown

I took Origin offline before the patch (so I could gracefully update my mods) and am waiting for a hotfix before I patch. I guess I won't be buying High School Years (or any other DLC) until then... If my game accidentally updates I suppose I could explore other games... I hear Stray is interesting...

I do understand the impulse; I had an aging-related failure (my own error) and until I remembered my backups I considered deleting, too. I rolled back to the previous night's backup instead. I do understand that not everyone has that option because you have to back up BEFORE you can restore.

Normal lifespan + aging off does work, allegedly. I usually play long or long with aging off. But I'm really afraid to patch.

Message 11 of 17 (362 Views)

★★ Novice

You would assume that they would be interested into fixing the thing that makes them pay their bills ASAP but maybe they hate their job.

Message 12 of 17 (363 Views)

★ Guide

They released a statement that they will release bug fixes at the end next week. So yes, they obviously don't take this situation as seriously as they should.

Message 13 of 17 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

END of the next week? Really? Maybe a wave of refunds can make them move faster?

Message 14 of 17 (332 Views)

★★ Guide
@rostsit The game is completely unplayable, I'd have rather the content have got pushed back for more testing than whatever this is.
Message 15 of 17 (332 Views)

★★ Novice

Or a wave of refunds and complaint emails. This is an extremely serious bug and thousands of players are suffering. My plan was to buy the High School Years pack and spend my weekend on having fun with the game but obviously no more purchases until this is fixed. I'm so disappointed Frown

Message 16 of 17 (328 Views)

Community Manager

This thread has now been closed.

Please keep conversations and criticism constructive in the future to prevent this.

solaire.png

Message 17 of 17 (266 Views)