Re: new game/simcash question.

by givememore86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

new game/simcash question.

★★★★★ Novice

i have 1,900 simcash and dont want to lose it but i want to start over because i havent played for a long time. does simcash and or objects ive bought with real money transfer over to new game on my same google account? thanks!!!

Message 1 of 5 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

I'd suggest just deleting your house, slowly replacing your Sims and moving on that way. You can always contact EA to see if they would be able to transfer your Simcash, but I doubt they will.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (414 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

No, you can't transfer simcash, simoleons, heirlooms etc. to a new account. just continue playing with the account you have because it sounds like you're doing pretty good. Make sure your account is linked to Facebook, EA play, Google Play etc. make sure you have the number of your account in case anything happens to your account.

Message 2 of 5 (424 Views)

I'd suggest just deleting your house, slowly replacing your Sims and moving on that way. You can always contact EA to see if they would be able to transfer your Simcash, but I doubt they will.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 5 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hi and thank you. sorry i did not reply earlier. i put my whole house in storage and made it new (:

thought EA would email me if someone replied because they email me for more pointless things (badges or whatever)

Message 4 of 5 (361 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'm surprised you didn't accept my answer. I speak from experience, I lost my whole game, that really good heirlooms, even paid real money for a piano, when I had to start over they didn't even give me any my heirlooms any of my cash, any my party items, all my quest rewards were gone. but you know just delete the house and start all over again. And just disregard my answer completely that's fine. 

Message 5 of 5 (326 Views)