Re: need more after school activities

by Grace0877

Original Post

need more after school activities

★★ Novice

is there going to be more after school activities added to the sims 4 game other than the 2 already in game things like ballet gymnastics dance i want more my kids have nothing to do in the game

Message 1 of 3 (412 Views)

Champion

@Grace0877, I don't know if they are planning more after school activities like scouting and drama club.  Wondering  But I think they might! Thinking  I thought scouting would be it, but since they added drama club with Get Famous, I think they might be more likely to add other activities like ballet, soccer/football Soccer ball, karate, or other sports.  (I would also love if they added more instruments and kids and teens could join the schools marching band or orchestra, but I realize that isn't as likely! Wink

Basically, I'm for anything that we can add for our Sim kids' lives! Heart Sim children have little to do in the game as it is. This is why so many people love the Voidcritters card and battle game that came with the Kids Room SP, and the puppet theater (can't remember which pack that was from, but my Sims enjoy it!)  Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (385 Views)

★★ Novice

i hope so would be amazing to have more things for kids and teens to do im not into the clubs section lets hope more added soon

Message 3 of 3 (378 Views)