need help PLEASE

by IloveLondonforev

Original Post

need help PLEASE

★★★ Novice

i Accidentally deleted a lot that is apart of the expansion pack cats and dog  i tried to use repair that is in origin to see if it comes back but it never did i tried to uninstall and install it back to see if it came back but never did i also checked the library but its not there how can i get the lot back it comes with the expansion pack cats and dogs  i tried to uninstall the expansion pack and install it back but it didnt work i tried everything and im not getting it back the lot that come from the expansion pack from cats and dogs anytime soon Frown    but i deleted by accident and now i cant get it back i didnt even play for long and now its gone  im currently not playing i deleted sims4 and origin i guess im annoyed that that happened so i might not play anymore but if it gets fix i would play again     so i neeed help  pleaseeee thank youuuuuuuu   have a greattttt dayyyyyyyyyyy Standard smile)))))))))

Message 1 of 13 (791 Views)

Re: need help PLEASE

★★★★ Guide

Click new game and the lot will be back where you deleted it from.

Some maxis builds are also automatically stored in the library when the expansion gets installed

Message 2 of 13 (752 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@IloveLondonforev
If you deleted one of the original lots, you can get it back on your current save, it'll just take a few steps.

Start a new game with a new world, find the lot, go into build mode on that lot and save it to your library.

Then quit back to the main menu and load up your other save with the lot missing. Go into build mode on the missing lot and place it back from your library.
Message 3 of 13 (743 Views)

★★★ Novice

but the thing is i dont have it in my library anymore i tried to uninstall the pack and install it again but  it was not there anymore Frown

Message 4 of 13 (690 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@IloveLondonforev wrote:

but the thing is i don't have it in my library anymore i tried to uninstall the pack and install it again but  it was not there anymore Frown

When a lot is part of a world created by EA/Maxis it will always be there when you start a new game.
They may not be in the library but will be where they were placed when the game was created.
Example: Catscratch Cottage is the home of Catarina Lynx and her feline friends.
How to get back a lot that originally came with the game.
Start a new game and find the lot you want.
Copy the lot to your library.
Exit to the main menu.
Go into the save you are playing and find the lot in your library to place where you want it.
It will be as originally created. If you changed it those changes will have been lost.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 5 of 13 (674 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EuphorialQueen what if i dont know where it was originally placed and i think i know what it was called it starts with the word Paw ???????? but i dont know the rest its part of the pack cats and dogs maybe you can help out with the name if you have the pack cats and dogs
Message 6 of 13 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@IloveLondonforev There are 11 residential lots and 5 community lots in Brindleton Bay. Four of the residential lots are empty lots with no buildings. You can find a list of the names here:

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Brindleton_Bay

None of them start with the word "paw" but there are the Brindleton Pawspital and the Salty Paws Saloon. No worries though, any of the 16 lots are easy to replace in your current game and they will definitely already be there if you start a new game. You won't need them in your Library for everything to work fine in a new game. Once you get the hang of Sims 4 you'll be changing and editing those lots all the time :D I don't think there is a single lot in all of my worlds that I have not done at least some changes to xD

Message 7 of 13 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RandomBuzziness i dont think im that good at editing but i could have sworn that the lot started with the word paw anyway i haven't played sims 4 for long i actually deleted it from my laptop so i dont have it anyway i dont want to delete original lots thats in the game it was an accident and i was so sad but i got over it by deleting the game
Message 8 of 13 (597 Views)

★★★ Expert

@IloveLondonforev I'm sorry to hear you are leaving Sims 4, it really is a cool game. If you change your mind & come back someday, just start a new game and all of the original lots will be back to normal, so no worries about deleting anything. The only lots you need to save to your Library are the ones you build yourself.

Take care & hope to see you come back again :D

Message 9 of 13 (586 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RandomBuzziness i actually want the original lots back i dont build i dont like to build i like the lots that is originally there
Message 10 of 13 (578 Views)