Re: my subscription date enquiry

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my subscription date enquiry

★★★ Newbie

I thought my renewal for Pogo EA games was in October. How can I find out when I'm due to pay for my yearly subscription of $39.99. Thank you, Dalmar Hamilton

Message 1 of 2 (795 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @HeathersMangie9 To check Billing information and see how much time you have left you will want to to your account page with the steps below (images included).

1. Sign into Pogo.com
  2. Click on your Avatar in the top right
  3. Select "My Account"
  4. Select "Billing & Subscription" 
  5. Your information will be displayed on the right

Pogo Page.png

My Account.png

Billing Page.png

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (784 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @HeathersMangie9 To check Billing information and see how much time you have left you will want to to your account page with the steps below (images included).

1. Sign into Pogo.com
  2. Click on your Avatar in the top right
  3. Select "My Account"
  4. Select "Billing & Subscription" 
  5. Your information will be displayed on the right

Pogo Page.png

My Account.png

Billing Page.png

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (785 Views)