my sims don't react to cheating

by LunaTides

Original Post

my sims don't react to cheating

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff, Paranormal Stuff, Country Kitchen Kit, Throwback Fit Kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a sim cheat with flirting or woohoo in front of there partner and there will be no reaction
What happens when the bug occurs? sims just don't acknowledge it at all.
What do you expect to see? i expect my sims to get sad or angry
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I thought is was one of my mods so i disabled them and reloaded the game and there was still no reaction from the sims at all.

Message 1 of 4 (2,318 Views)

Re: my sims don't react to cheating

[ Edited ]
Champion

@LunaTides Hi!  Do you have the Free Love action plan from Eco Lifestyle activated?  This will remove negative reactions to romantic interactions undertaken by sims' partners.  If the Free Love AP is activated, you'll have to vote it out.

Edit: You can also use a cheat to repeal action plans.  Type ctrl+shift+C and in the console type testing cheats on then shift+click on the NAP board or your mailbox.  Then select Instant Repeal Neighborhood Action and select Free Love if it's active.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 4 (2,287 Views)

Hero
@LunaTides Are you still having issues with this ? Do you have any active NAPs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (2,237 Views)

Hero
@LunaTides Moving this to General Discussion assuming that @JonaO703 answer solved your issue and it's in fact the NAP that's active.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (2,191 Views)