my sims 4 packs won't install

by VirginiaMimmi

Original Post

Re: Origin Download Button Not Working

★★★ Newbie
@xlaviudanegrax origin isnot working when i download it. need solution.
Message 131 of 314 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When you opt out of the origin helper service look for a pop up that asks you to update origin. Once I installed the update all of the packs I just bought started to download. 

Message 132 of 314 (651 Views)

★ Novice
@LadyLexiety This worked!Thank you so much.
Message 133 of 314 (668 Views)

my sims 4 packs won't install

★★★ Newbie

hello,

I'm having trouble downloading packs for the sims 4 (I use Mac). I have deleted origin a lot of times and installed the sims 4 games a 100 times. I have tried to repair the game and update it but nothing worksFrown when I try to instal the packs I click on the download button but nothing happens. please help me just bought the new snow pack and I really want to play it<333

have a nice day xx

Message 134 of 314 (645 Views)

Re: Cats and dogs pack downloaded but not working in sims 4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Coley666I didn’t see a message that said it downloaded, and I did not see new pack available message either, however when I click on order history it says completed and the paw print Icon shows under expansion packs in my Collection, but when I get into the game there is no paw print when I click add a sim . Is there a way to have it redownload? It seems like it’s not really there. 

Message 135 of 314 (670 Views)

★ Novice

THANK YOU SO FRICKIN MUCH! I HAVE SPENT DAYS TRYING EVERYTHING I POSSIBLY COULD I HAD TO DELETE AND INSTALL BOTH THE SIMS AND ORIGIN LIKE 4 TIMES, I HAD TO DO ALL THIS TECH CRAP, I HAD TO CLEAR CACHES, DO WEIRD PROGRAMMING STUFF AND RE-START MY F***ING COMPUTER AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS CLICK A BUTTON AND RESTART ORIGIN YOU ARE MY HERO.

Message 136 of 314 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OMG WHUT THE HELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT EVEN IS THAT WHY THE HELL IS IT AUTOMATICALLY ON IVE BEEN CRYING AND MENTALLY STRESSED OUT THINKING MY LAPTOP IS BROKEN WTFFFFF IM SO ANNOYED OMGGGGGGG TYSM THO. also is the dishonor mulan quote or nerdecrafter- ik its mulan but she says it a lot so i was curious if ur a grain :0

Message 137 of 314 (649 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

WTF thank you so much, origin really just played us all 😂

Message 138 of 314 (643 Views)

Re: Origin Download Button Not Working for Extra Content

★★★ Novice

Turn off the technical preview under application settings, exit Origin, then open it again. Found here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Origin-Download-Button-Not-Working/td-p/978448... 

Message 139 of 314 (637 Views)

Re: Help! Unable to install Sims 4 expansions

★★★ Novice

Here is what worked for me: turn off the technical preview in your application settings, quit Origin, then reopen. You will need to update again and after that the download window should pop-up. Sharing this on every thread I can find since I wasted hours on this today before I got the right answer.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Origin-Download-Button-Not-Working/td-p/978448... 

Message 140 of 314 (646 Views)