my new mods/cc add are not going on my sims 4?

by mik1819

Original Post

my new mods/cc add are not going on my sims 4?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

so I got new mods/cc and deleted some also for some reason they are not going on my sims with the other mods/cc I already had some on my sims and I tried to remove the ones that didn't work with my game and it didn't delete them off the game when I took them out and deleted them from the mods folder they weren't off the game and then when I added new mods/cc to the folder it didn't even take them into the game folder for mods. I have try the repair the game in origin and tried updating the game as well and I also turn the mods off then exiting the game completely then restarting the game up again and turn them back on then exiting the game completely then restarting the game and going back into it again and it still didn't add the new ones on and the deleted other one off. so I don't have any clue why it wont take the new ones and deleted the others... I'm getting kinda pissed that it wont delete or add the mods/cc on to the game i'm about to completely deleted sims 4 then reinstall it again to see if that work but I don't know if I do that it will work... PLEASE I'M IN SEROUS NEED OF HELP AND ANSWER to fix this problem!!!???... Disappointed

Thank you for listening to me and for all the up coming help from you guys. Standard smile 

You can also contact me by my email which is [Removed by CM] 

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Re: my new mods/cc add are not going on my sims 4?

Community Manager

Hey @mik1819 I removed your email from your post.

We would recommend not sharing any personal info on AHQ as it can be seen by anyone on the site. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: my new mods/cc add are not going on my sims 4?

@mik1819  Please list the full file path of the Mods folder where you're trying to add and remove mods and custom content.  In Windows, you can open the folder in a File Explorer window and then see the file path above the list of files and folders.  In macOS, right-click (or hold down crtl and click) on the Mods folder and select Get Info, then copy the information under Where.

Please list the full file path, whatever it is; if your username is listed, you can write "username" instead, but leave the rest intact.  Please also let me know whether your computer runs Windows or macOS.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)