Re: more adventures like Strangerville please

by PugLove888

Original Post

more adventures like Strangerville please

★ Apprentice

I liked that little adventure I went on in Strangerville it made the pack feel complete even though there's not much more to SV other than the adventure it took me on a tour of the map, introduced me to new content, and showed off the new NPCs in a fun little adventure. Little missions like that could be added to so many packs. I wouldn't have minded a political adventure in City Living at all or a National Lampoons Animal House adventure in University for example. Something that's a fun little story that takes people through a journey of all the new content with their sims.

One thing I didn't like about Strangerville is that it wasn't quite so friendly with me taking multiple Sims in my household on the adventure at the same time. There were clearly elements that were designed with the expectation that you were going alone with one Sim.  So please, if you do this type of content again consider that it may be a "party adventure" with multiple Sims but over all I still loved the pack!

Thanks for Strangerville!

Message 1 of 2 (494 Views)

Re: more adventures like Strangerville please

[ Edited ]
Champion

@OrigAccountSUX, it was certainly an experiment. Wink I do wish it had more re-playability Frown , but it was a fun adventure nonetheless! Party hat

The Nat. Lampoon's Animal House idea would have been impossible to do because there aren't' any Fraternities or Sororities in Discover University.Wink  And adding Fraternities and Sororities would have meant that some other aspect would have not made it to the pack, and that is even without there being an extra adventure story added! Devil That would need to be in its own pack, which would be unlikely because you would have to have a University pack in the first place, so that would mean you would need 2 packs to have it make any sense, and most players wouldn't want to have one pack be required to play the other pack! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (445 Views)