leaves are broken! I missed the screenshot!

by lmnmst

Original Post

Highlighted

leaves are broken! I missed the screenshot!

★★★ Guide

Sul Sul, I'm still alive as Lmnmst just another user like all of us. 

First, I wanna says thanks for the Pride pack, I like the hair style as it looks like Harley Queen! It was even better in ombre style! Or colour of rainbow colour wave.

Getting to the point,

I have finished the collection of Pumpkin Spice and bought the pile of leaves as @CharlieDaisy12. it was useful and make my sims more aggressive to the partner as in the beginning of event they could go woohoo. LOL

And then,

*Broken

Lol leaves could be broken!

That's so amazing!

No screenshot thou cos I in vain laughing at it.

That's all! 🤭🤭😭😝😝😆

*Cheers

*Stay Healthy

Lmnmet

Message 1 of 5 (479 Views)

Re: leaves are broken! I missed the screenshot!

★★★★★ Apprentice
@lmnmst Oh yes my leaves have broken as well and I was like "...okay then". It's irritating how expensive it is, too. Why should I have to pay to fix a big lump of leaves?
Message 2 of 5 (410 Views)

@GravityDavenport @lmnmst 

Haha! The pile of leaves can break?! I think that's actually pretty funny. If I had a big pile of "broken" leaves, I would totally leave it that way--just for the stink lines and circling flies alone. 

Message 3 of 5 (400 Views)

Hero
@thecakeisaLIE82 I agree. I want that. It would be more realistic. Choose the right color and then break it 😂

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (372 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GravityDavenport I feel You. Even the wind won't fix that! I should get my pet fix that. lol

@thecakeisaLIE82 @SalixCat and when party goes, guest will say like "Good decor you have!" Lol

Message 5 of 5 (360 Views)