Original Post

Accepted Solution

laundry day

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? EP04:1.assets.ml-ep04.190
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to work, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Fitness, Vintage Glamour, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Partio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe place a house with a laundry basket, a washing maschine and a dryer. Then remove the objects while playing.
What happens when the bug occurs? I builed a house with a laundry basket, a washing maschine and a dryer in it. But I got tired of washing the laundry while playing, so I removed the objects but the Sims keep leaving their clothes on the floor everytime they change outfits.
What do you expect to see? I expect my Sims to not leave their clothes on the floor, when I have no laundry basket, washing maschine or dryer placed in my house.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I builed a house with a laundry basket, a washing maschine and a dryer in it. But I got tired of washing the laundry while playing, so I removed the objects but the Sims keep leaving their clothes on the floor everytime they change outfits.

I really have no  laundry basket left in my house, I checked it many times. When I click on the chlocthes the Sims leave on the floor it liteally say that there is no laundry basket, washing mashine or dryer available. 

I don't have that problem when I play in a household that never had one of these objects from the beginning. 

I'm going insane from the amount of clothes my Sims leave everywhere in the house..

Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: laundry day

Hero
@bbydipsy Tested this on two saves. Was able to replicate on the first one, the second one was fine so I went back to the first and found I forgot to delete the clothing line outside. After removing that it worked fine.

Are you sure you removed all laundry items from the lot ? Did you test without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (330 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@bbydipsy Tested this on two saves. Was able to replicate on the first one, the second one was fine so I went back to the first and found I forgot to delete the clothing line outside. After removing that it worked fine.

Are you sure you removed all laundry items from the lot ? Did you test without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, I was so focused on on the washing maschine, the dryer and the laundry basket that I completely forgot about the clothing line at the back of my garden!

Message 3 of 3 (308 Views)