by taniagreene79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

last exception

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.55.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all packs except for the spooky stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hopefully, by looking at the last exception file it can give some insight on what could be messing with my game.
What happens when the bug occurs? All sims can't perform any type of introduction (friendly, romantic, etc) and when interacting with family or friends, in order to access any other interactions, my sims must perform one of four options to unlock the other interactions: share photos, hug, give gift..., and other sims.... Also, when meeting new sims, none of the four interactions pop up for some sims.
What do you expect to see? All introductions appear when interaction with new sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I attached a picture of the last exception file that appeared in my sims 4 folder.

Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: last exception

★★ Novice

Thank you so much!! I appreciate the help, and i just want to say after a lot of entering and exiting my game, I finally found out what was going on. Okay so this mod: "diabolicalsims_GrandmasComfortSoup_SEASONS.package" was causing the last exception file in my game to come up and the reason for my lack of introductions was due to: "Kawaiistaciie - The Explore Mod [June Patch]". I just removed them out of my game to avoid all the bugs.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (371 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@taniagreene79 Seems to be an error with a food_chemestry box mod that you're using.

Make sure all your mods/cc are updated. Moving this to general discussion as it looks to be a mod issue and not bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much!! I appreciate the help, and i just want to say after a lot of entering and exiting my game, I finally found out what was going on. Okay so this mod: "diabolicalsims_GrandmasComfortSoup_SEASONS.package" was causing the last exception file in my game to come up and the reason for my lack of introductions was due to: "Kawaiistaciie - The Explore Mod [June Patch]". I just removed them out of my game to avoid all the bugs.

Message 3 of 4 (372 Views)

Champion

@taniagreene79, I'm so happy that you fixed your problem! 
Like @crinrict stated, always look to your Mod makers for updated versions of the Mods/CC you use.  And be aware that problems are most likely to happen with Mods/CC after EA updates the game with a patch.  That is when Mods/CC become outdated and need to be updated by their creators and replaced by you!Standard smile

And if you ever need help finding which Mod or CC item is causing the problem, just ask and we can give you instructions on how to find which Mod/CC is the culprit! Wink

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)