kylo ren not appearring in journey to batuu

by ashlxigh

Original Post

kylo ren not appearring in journey to batuu

★★★ Newbie

so in my journey to batuu game kylo ren just like is gone? he won’t appear and i need to talk to him to finish a mission. it might be because i added him to my family to just see his traits and stuff but then i unadded him so i didnt think it’d be an issue? i’ve been searching for him in the first order district for a long time. does anyone know how to fix this or anything about it? thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (1,623 Views)

Re: kylo ren not appearring in journey to batuu

Champion (Retired)

@ashlxigh 

Travel to another district and back. That will likely fix it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i did ): he still hasn’t appeared. i’ve left batuu even and come back and he still won’t appear. i’m assuming he’s like rey and is meant to just kinda always be there in the first order district but he won’t appear. i’m not sure if theres maybe certain times when he appears but he won’t. i can call him to hang out at the current lot but he comes in regular clothes and i can’t talk to him about missions

Message 3 of 4 (1,592 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ashlxigh 

It looks like you need to start a new game. If you save your current household to the Library you can import them in CAS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (1,588 Views)