jungle adventure/gettowork

by MANGQexe

Original Post

jungle adventure/gettowork

★★★★ Novice

Im really upset and angry because im trying to get my game fixed, I juist recently bought jungle adventure and get to work and when i went to play them recently, i was gardening when it said i can take notes, so i did it and read the notes and it said i can use the flowers to make flower arrangements, i looked through build mode and searched for flower arranging, its not in my game please fix my issue.

Message 1 of 14 (1,344 Views)

Re: jungle adventure/gettowork

Champion (Retired)

You need to have flowers in your inventory. Harvest some.  You do not get them in Build mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 14 (1,336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

my game should have a flower arranging table but it doesent. i do have flowers in my inventory just no flower arranging table.

Message 3 of 14 (1,164 Views)

Hero
That comes with Seasons though. Do you have Seasons ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (1,159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i dont have seasons but my game says i can arrange flowers?

Message 5 of 14 (1,154 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Not exactly sure how/if it works without seasons but for the table/skill, you need Seasons.

Could you post a pic of where it says that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 14 (1,149 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why would it say that if i cant get flower arranging thats just false advertising

Message 7 of 14 (1,136 Views)

Hero

Hi @MANGQexe

I can see where you're coming from. It is a bit misleading. Moved this to the general forum and tagging @EA_Mai to see your feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 14 (1,130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thanks i really apprecciate it

Message 9 of 14 (1,123 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

I understand where the confusion comes from, as crinrict was explaining (thanks crinrict!), flower arrangement table is an object included in The Sims 4 Seasons Expansion Pack, and the description of the flowers is generic. What you can do depends on the packs you have installed..

That said, feedback is always welcomed, so thanks for sharing yours with the community, @MANGQexe!

Cheers,
-Mai

Message 10 of 14 (1,108 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help