by specialside

Original Post

it seems bug...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? last version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is written in my writing.
What happens when the bug occurs? It is written in my writing.
What do you expect to see? I don't know because I haven't done it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

There seems to be a bug. after playing a computer game or playing a video game device that connects to a TV, all other fun activities will quickly fill for fun. For example, if the singing, the fun value is 2, but 3 is filled. all other fun activities are the same.

Message 1 of 8 (555 Views)

Re: it seems bug...

Hero

Hi @specialside 

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

To be sure I understand your report correctly: After playing video games, all other fun activities fill the activity meter at a faster speed than if you didn't play video games ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (542 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wrote the last version. After playing video games (except mobile phone games), all other fun activities are quickly filled.

Message 3 of 8 (535 Views)

Hero
@specialside you just put last version. Would be good if you could add the actual number as outlined in the link. Thanks

As for your issue, I tested with singing/video gaming and wasn't able to duplicate. Got two arrows in both cases.

Do you maybe have any buffs that could account for the extra speed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (518 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was mistaken ... not because of video games, but when play for a long time, this happens. I don't know the exact cause. It just seems to happen on its own after quite a long time.

Message 5 of 8 (485 Views)

Hero
@specialside Does the Sim get any moodlets that could account for that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (460 Views)

Hero
@specialside Did you see my question above ? Any moodlets ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (400 Views)

Hero
@specialside Moving this to game info for further info and discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (345 Views)