Re: is there a mod to stop idle/autonomous spellcaster animation in cas

by Jasmin049

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is there a mod to stop idle/autonomous spellcaster animation in cas

★ Apprentice

Just like the 'no hissing in cas + live' mod for vampires (which hasn't been updated for a few patches now; island living to be exact) the spellcasters do a short magic animation every couple minutes (???). I'm not sure how long it is exactly, but that is an animation that always bugs me since I love to play with non-human sims a lot.

Is there a mod that stops this animation?

Message 1 of 6 (3,304 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Expert

@Jasmin049 There is at least one "stand still in CAS" mod on Mod The Sims that says it's been updated for the latest patch. I don't use it but from reading the comments from other users it appears that it still works. I can't post a link here but just go to Mod The Sims and do a search for "stand still in CAS" in the Downloads > Sims 4 > Game Mods section. This one appears to stop all movement in CAS, I don't see anything that affects just that one spell-caster animation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,265 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

@Jasmin049 There is at least one "stand still in CAS" mod on Mod The Sims that says it's been updated for the latest patch. I don't use it but from reading the comments from other users it appears that it still works. I can't post a link here but just go to Mod The Sims and do a search for "stand still in CAS" in the Downloads > Sims 4 > Game Mods section. This one appears to stop all movement in CAS, I don't see anything that affects just that one spell-caster animation.

Message 2 of 6 (3,266 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you, I will try that Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (3,262 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Jasmin049 I hope it works for you :D Please update us on the results so other players reading this thread might benefit as well.

Message 4 of 6 (3,225 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

yes the mod did help, thank you again for your help xD

Message 5 of 6 (3,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alternatively, you can enter this command: casclockspeed 0 and they will stop in whatever position they were in. Just change the 0 to a 1 to get them to move like normal again.

Message 6 of 6 (1,956 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help