Re: is there a mod that make a sim stop moving around a lot in CAS

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is there a mod that make a sim stop moving around a lot in CAS

★★★★★ Novice

Okay so whenever i create or edit my elder or vampire sims in CAS, they move around a lot and won't stop moving around. Only elder and vampire sims move a lot while creating or editing them. they move around and do their animation like every 1 min or 40 secs and it's super annoying cause i'm trying to edit their looks, clothes, etc. is there a mod to make a elder and vampire sim to stop moving and do their animation like every 1 min or 40 secs. I don't mind they move around do their animation, just not every 1 min or 40 secs

Message 1 of 2 (2,354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@the_sniper_boy94 

You can do a search for the "Stand still in CAS" Mod.

Notice that Mods and CC needs to be kept up to date whenever the game is updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,295 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@the_sniper_boy94 

You can do a search for the "Stand still in CAS" Mod.

Notice that Mods and CC needs to be kept up to date whenever the game is updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (2,296 Views)