Re: is it possible to give your pet water

by Helga_Victim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is it possible to give your pet water

★ Guide

I'm just curious if it's possible to give your pets water in a dish. I've gone through all the dishes and it just has fill with food. I have seen a drinking action with a dog but he wasn't near water. If it isn't possible, I would like that added very much! Thanks for the amazing pack!

Message 1 of 7 (25,745 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Nope. Pets don't need to drink water, just like how the sims themselves aren't required to drink water. Just give them food in a food bowl, and lecture/scold them to not drink out of puddles (if you want).

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (27,594 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

No, I think they get food and water from the pet bowl. doesnt make sense but an amazing pack :D Happy Simmin'

Message 2 of 7 (25,718 Views)

★ Guide

I only get the option to fill with food for the pet bowl. Maybe I'm missing something? I'm being really confusing right now I bet XD

Message 3 of 7 (25,705 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I believe there are only three options: give them food (in the bowl), cook them homemade food (then it appears in the plate) or give them a treat. I have not found any ability to give pet water yet, however sometimes they appear to drink from a puddles.

Message 4 of 7 (25,700 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope. Pets don't need to drink water, just like how the sims themselves aren't required to drink water. Just give them food in a food bowl, and lecture/scold them to not drink out of puddles (if you want).

Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 7 (27,595 Views)

★ Guide

Ok thank you! =D

Message 6 of 7 (25,674 Views)

★ Novice

Stitch do drink water if your pet is large enough it will drink out of the toilet

Message 7 of 7 (24,124 Views)