i accidentally added sims 4 legacy edition to my library

by ahrevofe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i accidentally added sims 4 legacy edition to my library

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

so i was seeing if i could buy another pack for my game but i accidentally added sims  4 legacy edition to my library, i stopped the download and i made sure that it was on 64 bits but i want to put it out of my library to make sure that it doesnt happen again and i dont know how Frown

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i accidentally added sims 4 legacy edition to my library

★ Guide

It is no big deal having Legacy Edition downloaded to your account. I accidentally downloaded it because I didn't properly understand the thing at the time, but all I had to do afterward was go to my origin game settings and make sure it was set to 64 bit. I've seen nothing regarding the Legacy download ever since. Heck, keeping it practically ensure you won't accidentally download it again. It is like that manual you get with a new item that you stash away in a drawer and never notice again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)

All Replies

Re: i accidentally added sims 4 legacy edition to my library

★ Guide

It is no big deal having Legacy Edition downloaded to your account. I accidentally downloaded it because I didn't properly understand the thing at the time, but all I had to do afterward was go to my origin game settings and make sure it was set to 64 bit. I've seen nothing regarding the Legacy download ever since. Heck, keeping it practically ensure you won't accidentally download it again. It is like that manual you get with a new item that you stash away in a drawer and never notice again.

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)