how to reverse a plantsim

by Sarya3

Original Post

Re: how to reverse a plantsim

Hero (Retired)

It's just a temporary life state lasting five days. once your time ends, you can go back into the tree portal and drink the forbidden fruit again

Message 11 of 117 (474,326 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Sarya3,

I've moved your thread to The Sims 4 forum.

Did these answers help you? If so, please use the 'Accept as solution' to let everyone know Wink

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 12 of 117 (90,473 Views)

Re: can you revert plantsims on sims 4?

★★★ Novice

I had this same problem. If you spawn in a hungry cowplant and eat the cake ONCE, the cowplant spits your sim out and the sim will be normal.

Message 13 of 117 (108,166 Views)

EA app Team

Hahaha, good tip @twintellle! I didn't even think of doing this, thanks for sharing it!

Cowplant

-Mai

Message 14 of 117 (107,408 Views)

★ Novice

I figured out another way to solve your plant sim problem. If you have the mod that allows you to change your sims moodlets, skills, etc. You can just right click on the moodlet and they go back to normal stat.

Message 15 of 117 (105,864 Views)

★ Novice
So...Sims 4: I accidentally made my Sim a plantsim with cheats..I want to turn it back. ATM I haven't called a gardener yet, but when I do, do I just talk to them and then click something. Also tell me about the Gardening club please.
Message 16 of 117 (87,689 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @kadiecoops, and welcome to Answers HQ!

As you have used cheats to make your Sim a PlantSim, I can't be sure, but have you tried to wait a few days? Calling the gardener won't have any effect over your PlantSim.

If you share with us which cheats you have used, we might be able to help better Standard smile

The Gardening Club is one of the clubs you can join with The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack. Any of your Sims is free to join the club, and in this club's gathering Sims will enjoy take care of the plants, fish and look for frogs. Is there anything specific you want to know about this club?

-Mai

Message 17 of 117 (87,660 Views)

★★ Novice

If you want to do it, the fast way, you may use sims.remove_all_buffs, worked for me.

Message 18 of 117 (27,005 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

when you enable testing cheats and right click a sim it says "Make into Plant sim (DEBUG)" i tried using it on another random sim but it turns your sim into the plantsim and doesn't change back

Message 19 of 117 (85,777 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Never mind I found another forum and I found out that the cheat sims.remove_all_buffs will get rid of the permanent plant sim glitch

Message 20 of 117 (85,771 Views)