how to reverse a plantsim

by Sarya3

Original Post

Re: how to reverse a plantsim

★★ Novice

I've tried everything here but the cowplant because my sim is in college and a dorm and not where i can plant a plant. the mods dont work, the buff doesnt work. The mods literally locked up my game.  Its been over 10 days in game and at least 6 in real life and she is still a stupid plant.

She has drank plenty of water. I was stupid and clicked "make into sim debug' to become a plant. I am also a mermaid, which isnt ending either.... Really dont want to delete sim, but guess i have no other option

Message 101 of 117 (1,550 Views)

Re: can you revert plantsims on sims 4?

★ Guide

It has been more than 5 Sim days and I’m still stuck as a PlantSim. Help! I am sick of it 

Message 102 of 117 (1,339 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@nickinbigd 

I recently let my gardener become a PlantSim and her moodlet had no timer on it, so I used UI cheats to remove it. If you don't have mods or are on console, there's probably a way to do it with cheats. Have you tried moodlet solver?

Message 103 of 117 (1,303 Views)

★ Guide

I just tried it and it didn’t work 😭

Message 104 of 117 (907 Views)

How do I reverse plantain (without waiting)

★ Guide

I’m on console and i did the thing where you hit X and O on your sim and it brings up this cheat menu. I accidentally hit plant sim and now I can’t reverse it, I have no clue how. Only thing I’ve seen is to wait or drink a potion thing that I have no idea how to get. Remove all buffs doesn’t work anymore so anyone know a workaround on reversing this so I don’t have to wait 5 days?

Message 105 of 117 (931 Views)

Re: How do I reverse plantain (without waiting)

Champion
@_awkwardlezbean can you exit without saving or do you have a backup save to revert to? That's what I did. Or a Moodlet Solver might possibly work from the rewards store.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 106 of 117 (908 Views)

Re: How do I reverse plantain (without waiting)

★ Guide

I couldn’t reload because it had been hours since the last save and I had finished a build that took 8 hours to finish so it wasn’t possible Frown 

I’ll try a moodlet solver but I don’t think that will work because it’s my understanding that that is used to get rid of negative moodlets and this seems to be considered a positive one 

Message 107 of 117 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the cheat won’t work. my sim is about to have a kid and idk what to do 

Message 108 of 117 (799 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this didn't work for me- do I have to have any packs? I had cheats enabled

Message 109 of 117 (687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It wont work for me