how to reverse a plantsim

by Sarya3

Original Post

Re: can you revert plantsims on sims 4?

Champion

@phili_dah_billy, do you mean the cake that is on the Cowplant?  I think that might be because the Cowplant is a carnivore and therefore eats meat, but of course it could be a mistake! Wink  But I have never tried to have a Plant Sim get eaten by the Cowplant!  I will have to test this out! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 91 of 117 (2,324 Views)

Champion

@phili_dah_billy, I tested having a PlantSim eat the CowPlant's cake lure.  He was able to eat the cake! :eahigh_file: Then I had him take a shower because being eaten and spat out made him really dirty -- but when he exited the shower, he was cured of being a Plant Sim, even though he had only been one a couple of hours.  

Now, I made him a PlantSim by having him eat the Forbidden Fruit , and not by a cheat, so maybe that is the difference.Wondering  I also do not have any Mods or Custom Content (CC), so that might also be why my Plant Sim was able to eat the CowPlant's cake! Thinking

Here are some pictures of it:

08-01-19_1-20-23 AM.png08-01-19_1-20-34 AM.png08-01-19_1-20-40 AM.png08-01-19_1-21-25 AM.png08-01-19_1-21-40 AM.png

Message 92 of 117 (2,315 Views)

Re: how to reverse a plantsim

★★ Novice
@ZacharyGD2018 THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! the sims.remove_all_buffs wasnt working for me so thank you for saying this!!
Message 93 of 117 (2,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Phantomlover1717 It’s been more than 5 days for me an nothing is working
Message 94 of 117 (2,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@lil_meade420, Do you have any PlantSim buffs (moodlets) still, and if so what do they say?  They should have a timer that counts down the time remaining! Raised eyebrow

Also, do you play on a console or a PC/Mac?  If you play on a PC/Mac, do you happen to also play with Mods or Custom Content (CC)?Wondering

If you play with Mods/CC please do the following:

1) Move the Mods Folder to your desktop

2) Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder.

3) Fix you game in Origin by logging in and go to Library, then right-click on The Sims 4 and choose the "Repair Game" option from the list.  Wait until Origin finishes repairing all your packs and not just the base game.

4) Now, when you turn on your game again, it will create a new mods folder that will be empty.  Check to see if your game is now working without mods/CC.

5) Now you can try adding back items from your Mods folder one at a time checking your game each time to see which item is causing your game to not work properly.  If you have a lot of items, you can try the 50/50 Method. 

The CC creators will usually update the CC items and Mods after these updates, so when you find out which one is the culprit, you can get the updated version from whoever made that item of CC in the first place.  You should try these steps anytime you have problems in your game to rule out CC/Mods problems.  It is the responsibility of the Mods/CC creators to update their items anytime EA releases a patch/update, and it is the responsibility of the people who use Mods/CC to make sure they are using the most recent version. 

Now, if this doesn't work, there might be another problem with your game. Please update us if this works or not! Angel

Message 95 of 117 (2,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much!! This help a lot 💙🤟🏽

Message 96 of 117 (2,112 Views)

★ Novice
@Sarya3 Also for anyone using MCCC you can remove the buff and they immediately go back to a normal sim
Message 97 of 117 (1,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey!! I found a solution by coincidence. I have a cowplant and he was waving a cake with his mouth. I chose "eat the cake" and while doing this it swallowed my sim. I saw my sim went to normal when she's spitted out by cowplant. I don't know if there's a death risk with this cowplant but this is what happened to me. I wish I could catch that moment but as I said it's coincidental ✌✌✔ maybe I can try it again and make it sure but there were 4 more days to reverse so I think it's worth to share

Message 98 of 117 (1,892 Views)

★★ Novice

ya I'm having the same issues Frown

Message 99 of 117 (1,820 Views)

★★ Novice

DIdnt work I try that Frown

Message 100 of 117 (1,818 Views)