Betreff: how to make the character walk in his underpants

by SalixCat

Original Post

how to make the character walk in his underpants

★★★ Newbie

how to make the character walk in his underpants ????

Message 1 of 6 (860 Views)

Re: how to make the character walk in his underpants

★★★ Guide
@1005856133565 I think that's one of Swimsuits that looks like an underpants
Message 2 of 6 (846 Views)

Re: how to make the character walk in his underpants

★★★★★ Apprentice
@1005856133565 The "Almost Nothing Atoll Swim Briefs" are small enough to look like underwear. Those are earned from the hot tub dreams event. Currently there is no option to change into a sim's underwear, unlike the Sims Freeplay.
Message 3 of 6 (800 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@1005856133565There was one pack on Valentinene's day with male and female sleeping (underwaer )clothes.
That collection worked like other clothes.
But you need to choose the swimmingclothes for a style like this to make it look like they are in underwear if you did not buy this.
Idk the name of this collection...forgot..but could be possibly in the craftlist because the bed from Valentine's day is also craftable....Maybe...not sure..maybe Salixcat knows? I would watch at the list for you but idk the name of them. 😊

If somebody knows all pack items then she does... 😁💖💕 on her instagram maybe?

So maybe there is a chance to get this faster for you, with craftings and free 😍

Message 4 of 6 (692 Views)

Hero

@jayivy666 

I think you are talking about the Burning Love Boxers from a Valentine's pack. They are available as crafting projects in the Eco Workshop, project slot #2.

The original item from the pack was only available for men. As a workshop project, this item can be crafted twice. Once for women and once for men. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 6 (678 Views)

★★ Pro
@SalixCat Ty 😊 i knew you will know this 😁and it is awesome that this is craftable😚
Message 6 of 6 (653 Views)