Re: how to i give someone my house key (city living)

by RandomBuzziness

Original Post

how to i give someone my house key (city living)

★ Novice

It probably sounds stupid, but I know theres a feature in city living that lets you give your apartment key to other people and I just cant find it anywhere!!

Message 1 of 4 (20,208 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @grxceisabella,

You have to be friend with the Sim in order to give them a key. When you're friends, an interaction will show up when you click on the Sim Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (20,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to I give someone my house key

Message 3 of 4 (7,980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Aggressive1215 There are two separate options depending on whether your Sim lives in an apartment or a regular house. Either way all you have to do is invite the other Sim to your home. If your friendship level is high enough there will be a dialog option to give them a key to your residence or apartment. You'll only see this dialog option while your Sim is at their home. If your Sim is not currently at their home, the dialog option will not appear.

If your Sim owns a regular house, invite the other Sim over and the dialog option will look like this. Click on the option that says "Give Residence Keys"

give key2.JPG

For an apartment the option looks like this. It basically works the same way. Invite the other Sim to your apartment and click on the option that says "Give Apartment Key"

give key1.JPG

Message 4 of 4 (7,964 Views)