Re: how to get the diving knife for my sims 4 diver

by RandomBuzziness

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to get the diving knife for my sims 4 diver

★ Guide

My sim is a diver in Sulini. He's supposed to get a diving knife from a boui but I don't get the option to get it when I click on it.

Message 1 of 10 (169,182 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@bev6usa There are two types of buoys in Sulani. There are the shallow water buoys that you can use to go snorkeling and the deep water buoys for scuba diving. The deep water buoys have a red "X" at the top (the shallow water buoys have a green "X" at the top). Click on one of the deep water buoys and you should see an option to purchase the diving knife. 

diving buoy.JPG

There are no deep water buoys in Ohan'ali Town but you can find them in the ocean at either Lani St. Taz or Mua Pel'am.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (169,125 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@bev6usa There are two types of buoys in Sulani. There are the shallow water buoys that you can use to go snorkeling and the deep water buoys for scuba diving. The deep water buoys have a red "X" at the top (the shallow water buoys have a green "X" at the top). Click on one of the deep water buoys and you should see an option to purchase the diving knife. 

diving buoy.JPG

There are no deep water buoys in Ohan'ali Town but you can find them in the ocean at either Lani St. Taz or Mua Pel'am.

Message 2 of 10 (169,126 Views)

★ Guide

Where do I find the deep water buoy's?

Message 3 of 10 (169,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@bev6usa The easiest one to find might be the one in Lani St. Taz. If you look for that long, curved boardwalk with the painter's easel at the end you can see a red buoy if you look out towards the water from there. It's between that curved boardwalk and the small island with two clumps of trees.

redbuoy5.JPG

redbuoy2.JPG

If you click on that red buoy you'll see an option to purchase Dive Gear including the Diving Knife.

redbuoy1.JPG

As far as I know there is no deep water/ red buoy in Ohan'ali Town, but you can find this one in Lani St. Taz and there is at least one more in Mua Pel'am.

Let me know if this works for you. Good luck :D

Message 4 of 10 (169,043 Views)

★★★ Expert

@bev6usa Were you able to find it?

Message 5 of 10 (169,006 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you this was a huge help!

Message 6 of 10 (160,256 Views)

★ Novice

I’m new to playing and I don’t know how to follow my sim to work so I can find the buoy. Can someone help me?

Message 7 of 10 (68,966 Views)

Champion
@Avocadorica You don't need to follow them to work.
In Sulani, just zoom out a little and look around the ocean yourself, not as your Sim. As you look at the various areas of water you will see buoys floating, look for where dolphins are swimming as they often congregate around bouys. You don't even need your Sim to swim up to one to purchase the diving tools. Just click on them as you find them and it will show you the tools you can purchase. There are snorkelling bouys nearer and scuba diving buoys a little further out. You need to be one one of the bigger parts of Sulani, Lani St. Taz or Mua Pel'am to buy the best range of gear from the the scuba diving buoys.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 8 of 10 (68,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for that info!! It work Standard smile

Message 9 of 10 (65,945 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is quite a bit older now, so I've locked it to prevent necro-posting.

If you're needing further help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread so we can take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 10 of 10 (65,928 Views)