Re: how to edit uncompressed sims 4 videos

by Fuhl93

Original Post

how to edit uncompressed sims 4 videos

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have been making some movies with Sims 4.
So far I've had to use the high quality recorded videos but I would like to use the uncompressed video quality.
The only problem is that I can't find any editing tools/programs that would let me use them.
So since you encourage the players to make their own videos, do you happen to know of any editing tools that can run the uncompressed video clips?

Message 1 of 3 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi there @Fuhl93 

I use a few different ones, there's Power Director, Wondershare Video Editor pretty sure even the free Windows Video Editor works as well.. As long as you set up the 'input quality' in the settings of the video editor, it should be fine. I also at times use different 'video capture' devices, like bandicam. Also, most quality video editors also have an online forum for advice.

Hope this helps,

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 3 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your reply! I'm actually using Power Director but I couldn't find how to adjust the Input Quality in the settings though. However for some reason I still got it to work so I guess it's fine Standard smile 

Message 3 of 3 (784 Views)