how many players can i have with two houses

by Brynlee0915

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how many players can i have with two houses

★★ Apprentice

All of my sims live together in one house.  I was thinking of buying a second lot but I don't know if buying a second house will give me two additional open playable sim slots.  So I am on the fence about buying a second home.  I have read that up to 12 sims can live in one house.  Currently, 5 sims are living in my home.  I have 3 open slots in my current house.     I don't think I will ever raise enough cash to open the 4th slot. I was wondering if I bought a second house if I could move 2 of my sims to the new house and have them be playable. 

Message 1 of 4 (2,032 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how many players can i have with two houses

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Brynlee0915Hi, 4 is the limit of playable sims and buying a second home doesn’t add sim slots, the only way is unlocking that 4th slot.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,015 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Brynlee0915Hi, 4 is the limit of playable sims and buying a second home doesn’t add sim slots, the only way is unlocking that 4th slot.

Message 2 of 4 (2,016 Views)

Hero

@Brynlee0915 

As @powalola227 has mentioned, the maximum number of playable Sims is four, no matter where they live.

With NPCs it's a bit different. You can have up to eight NPCs in each lot. So, if you have two lots, you can have max four playable Sims and 16 NPCs.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 4 (2,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Brynlee0915Like @powalola227 said, you don't get more playable sims when you buy another lot.

It takes time to save SimCash since it's hard to come by in the game. Watching ads and having the generous trait gets me maybe 5-10 SimCash a week. From Treasure Hunt digs it's 'easier' to get bigger amounts (15-30SC) but you'd might have to use Simoleons to get them.

If you have a chance to use real money on this game, I'd say getting SimCash to get the 4th playable Sim is the best use of money in this game.

When I got my 4th Sim I had played 6 months and I bought the Beginner's Bargain pack (I think it cost less than 5 Euros in 2019) and used the SimCash from it to open the 4th slot. It's definitely easier to gather simoleons and do quests with 4 playable sims.

edit: typo after typo Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (2,002 Views)