Re: how i can unlock all the career items

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Champion

@simvips , there are no values to put in to unlock those challenge items.  @crinrict  gave you the cheat that will do it. 😃
It is bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement  (It would be best to simply copy the cheat from this post and then paste it into your game.) 

Bring up the Cheat Box by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C at the same time.
In the box type bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement and hit the Enter button. If it looks like the lock is still on the item you want , just click to a different room or category in the tab (in your case any other room or category other than outdoors) and then click back to the category or room that item is in and it should be reset to show it as unlocked! 😀  Maybe that is why you were having trouble? Wondering

(Also, while many cheats need you to first enable the testingcheats on cheat first in order to work, this one does not need that.  I just tested it to make sure) ! 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 18 (28,437 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@PugLove888  i know about the cheat, but i dont like to play withe cheat, all the items i play in the sims is witheout cheat, because the cheat work one time, and evry time i must put it on when i play and thats sucks, and ik think that is a way that you can change ta value in the game (to do that you must be good withe software), i just wanna must have a save file thats unlock to get it because the challange its no more activited Frown the other thins you can play and unlock step by stap i have ulock the most playing withe out cheat for years :D and thats why i want the save data because the challaange is not more activited :D 

Message 12 of 18 (28,420 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@123libby321 Just wanted to correct this in case a console user comes across this comment - that’s incorrect, like all bb cheats, bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement does work on console, and doesn’t require testing cheats to be enabled so you won’t lose your trophy achievements.
Message 13 of 18 (28,414 Views)

Champion

@simvips , I understand that this challenge is no longer going on.  I had a similar problem with the another challenge that had unlockable items that occurred at a time that I was too sick to sit at my computer to play the Sims.😓 This is where I had to use that cheat to get the items that I didn't have a chance to unlock through gameplay during the challenge. 

Whether or not you use a cheat is up to you.  However some cheats do stay open until you close them, maybe only needing to be reentered if you turn off your game or perhaps if you switch to a new Save File. But even that might be too tiresome for how you play, so that is up to you. 😉

I do not mess with software so I can't help you with that.  Perhaps someone else will know and will help you.🤞  Just know that in case you can't find the information you are looking for, you can still unlock these items! 😀

@ChapelParalysis , thank you for your information on this cheat and consoles!😇  That is good to know! 
I mentioned above that the bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement does not require the tesingcheats true cheat to work for PC, even though many people think it does.  But I didn't know that it would be the same for consoles, or that many of the problems that console users have with cheats are from using testingcheats!  💡

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 18 (28,397 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks that you understand and hope that Some one can help me in de futre Standard smile

Message 15 of 18 (28,391 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@simvips If I understand correctly what you want, you don't need to cheat.

Go to Manage World view, the map picture. Then enter a lot through Build mode, the little icon with a hammer. It can be any kind of venue, just not a residential with sims living on it.
When you now go into buy mode you can access the items that belong to careers and previous challenges (the unlocked objects), including the green flower pot in your picture.
If you want your particular sims to use them, you can build a house and place the unlocked objects in it, then move your household there later.

If I need to explain differently please ask again.

Message 16 of 18 (28,358 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sorry but i dont understand what you mean

Message 17 of 18 (28,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Go to Manage World view. Choose a lot with no sims. Click the Build icon.

Manage World Build mode1.png

In Build/buy mode filter on Content and Unlocked

Unlocked filter.png

Scroll down till you find the items you want

Green flower pot.png

More detailed pictures of the same:

Manage World icon.png

blue outlined lot and Build icon.png

unlocked pot.png

Message 18 of 18 (28,349 Views)