how do i merge two different games?

by aestheticanya

Original Post

how do i merge two different games?

★★★ Newbie

i meant to make a new character in my sims world, but it accidentally made two save files, so when i play i can't play in the same world with both of my sims. is there anyway i could merge the two and put them in the same world?

Message 1 of 4 (12,037 Views)

Re: how do i merge two different games?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @aestheticanya 

The quickest way would be to save one of the households and the lot, (also any other relevant retail outlets etc..) and download these into the first game. To help avoid the problem, you can also choose 'save as' and give the new saved game an iconic name, for when you have them all together, as that will also make your game easier to find; under 'Load Game'.

This problem usually happens when you 'start' the game and go to 'create a new household' first; as that starts a 'new' game.

Hope this helps,

Sasha

Message 2 of 4 (12,022 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do as @Sashas0nic wrote save the lot and the household to your Gallery then you can place them in your other savegame from Manage World.

The issue with two savegames happened because you selected New Game in the main menu instead of the large Continue button and then the Add new Household button on the world screen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 4 (12,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hiya, new to the game. Quick question how do I do that? 

Message 4 of 4 (5,505 Views)