how do i access my badges

by peggysue1551

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do i access my badges

★★ Newbie

how do i access badges i have earned and how do i access snapshots of mini?

Message 1 of 3 (1,056 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do i access my badges

Community Manager

Hi @peggysue1551 In order to edit your mini or see the rewards you have won you will want to select your avatar in the top right of Pogo, Then you can hit the pencil button to change your Mini or hit the Rewards, Classic Library, or Pogis tabs to check progress and see what you have earned. 

When it comes to getting a saved snapped shot of your mini this is currently not possible with Pogo. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,033 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @peggysue1551 In order to edit your mini or see the rewards you have won you will want to select your avatar in the top right of Pogo, Then you can hit the pencil button to change your Mini or hit the Rewards, Classic Library, or Pogis tabs to check progress and see what you have earned. 

When it comes to getting a saved snapped shot of your mini this is currently not possible with Pogo. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (1,034 Views)

★ Novice

They didn't answer your question about accessing your badges...it's a waste of time trying to get an answer!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (560 Views)