how can i get my sims pregnant without using try for baby or woohoo

by Belle_Personn

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

how can i get my sims pregnant without using try for baby or woohoo

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi so I would really like to know if its possible to get a sim pregnant without using try for baby or woohoo. Also The Sims if u see this can you put a cheat for this or something I would really appreciate it: ))))).

Message 1 of 11 (20,291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how can i get my sims pregnant without using try for baby or woohoo

Champion

@Belle_Personn A Sim pregnancy only last a little over three Sim days. The baby stage of a Sim is fairly dull. You can't really play with a baby and in no time he or she ages and you will have a real playable toddler.

As @jpkarlsen explained there is a mod you can use. And there is always a risk involved when you use mods like this. When you do decide to try to use one of these mods you will have to be aware of the risks and you will have to read more about the effects etc. these mods can have on your gamesaves.

But, when you want to enlarge your household you can always go to manage worlds and/or to manage households to adjust the number of Sims. When you do so you can also play with genes to create extra toddlers. 

Spoiler
 In this case you will also be able to use the cheat 'cas.fulleditmode' but only when you have the cheatcodes enabled. This cheat will also give you the possibility to alter existing Sims. So when you play with genes you can create new Sims without having to Woohoo or to try for a baby.

The other option that @PugLove888 suggested is also a very nice one. When you have the Get to Work EP you should definitely try the science career and when your Sim reaches a certain career level, He (because in this case the male Sims can get pregnant) can even go to another map (Alien). He can even invite aliens by the use of a satellite dish which he can make at work.

So you see there are more ways to enlarge a family and pregnancy only last a few Sim days.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (20,220 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Belle_Personn 

You can use a pregnancy mod for this. Note that it may have undesired side effects to do this in the genealogy tree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 11 (20,257 Views)

Champion

@Belle_Personn , the reason why there isn't a cheat for pregnancy is that there used to be Raised eyebrow , but we weren't supposed to have pregnancy cheats because they make the game too unstable which can cause bad things to happen in your game.  So they took out the pregnancy cheats (which weren't supposed to be in the game in the first place).  

If you have Get to Work then a male Sim (young adult or older) can get pregnant if he gets abducted by Aliens.  Technically this is getting your Sim pregnant without woohoo/try for baby -- though I realize this isn't quite what you meant! Wink

Therefore, the advise that @jpkarlsen gave you is your only choice. Standard smile

Message 3 of 11 (20,240 Views)

Champion

@Belle_Personn A Sim pregnancy only last a little over three Sim days. The baby stage of a Sim is fairly dull. You can't really play with a baby and in no time he or she ages and you will have a real playable toddler.

As @jpkarlsen explained there is a mod you can use. And there is always a risk involved when you use mods like this. When you do decide to try to use one of these mods you will have to be aware of the risks and you will have to read more about the effects etc. these mods can have on your gamesaves.

But, when you want to enlarge your household you can always go to manage worlds and/or to manage households to adjust the number of Sims. When you do so you can also play with genes to create extra toddlers. 

Spoiler
 In this case you will also be able to use the cheat 'cas.fulleditmode' but only when you have the cheatcodes enabled. This cheat will also give you the possibility to alter existing Sims. So when you play with genes you can create new Sims without having to Woohoo or to try for a baby.

The other option that @PugLove888 suggested is also a very nice one. When you have the Get to Work EP you should definitely try the science career and when your Sim reaches a certain career level, He (because in this case the male Sims can get pregnant) can even go to another map (Alien). He can even invite aliens by the use of a satellite dish which he can make at work.

So you see there are more ways to enlarge a family and pregnancy only last a few Sim days.

Have fun playing. 😉

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 11 (20,221 Views)

Champion

@Trismagistos , I don't think that @Belle_Personn was asking how to shorten a pregnancy, but how to get a Sim pregnant without woohooing/trying for a baby.  But I could be wrong, and your suggestion might help other people who see your post! 💗Angel

Message 5 of 11 (20,210 Views)

Champion

I sure do understand that @PugLove888. But I wonder for what reason anyone wants to have or play a pregnant Sim?🤔

I had one free slot in my last household (The one in Sulani) and while one of my kid Sims was out with walking the dog, the parents decided to try for a baby without me knowing it. One or two days later the mother was eating for two and a had no free slot left. And as usual at the end of the pregnancy the mother could not do some of the things I had in store for her. 😒 So my answer was also guided by this event and by the idea what fun it could be to play with a pregnant Sim. 😲

With some beating around the bush I tried to stear away from the mod or cheat question.🤪 But as you also know the mod you can use for this issue is of course MCCC. But as I also tried to explain using this mod is not without its issues.😱 @jpkarlsen was very clear about that.

So you are definitely right about the direction of the question and I tried to avoid the direct answer only to get more information as why @Belle_Personn wants to play with a pregnant Sim for such a short period of time while there are a lot of other ways to have babies/toddlers. Of course I know about the 100 baby challenge but using a mod or a cheat to fulfil it, doesn't seem like a real challenge to me. 😇 ❤

Let op:

Message 6 of 11 (20,203 Views)

Champion

@Trismagistos , ah, I see now! Standard smile Thank you for explaining! Angel However, many people enjoy playing out their Sims pregnancies.  (I do, for one! Large smile).  Some people like the building suspense, while others like the realism.  True, many people are impatient , but there are others who enjoy "getting to the destination" ! 😄

Message 7 of 11 (20,118 Views)

Champion

@PugLove888 The last pregnancy I played out too. I have a male Sim with strong spellcaster gene and a female alien Sim and their baby...Isn't she cute. 😂 Blue as can be. Just like her two older sisters, who are now A graders prepping for uni. I love playing the slow pace. But for the moment, the Dust keeps them occupied 🤗

Let op:

Message 8 of 11 (20,066 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You can use options at MC Command Center

Woohoo > Allow try for baby

Message 9 of 11 (20,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

These are the cheats approved by EA:
https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/how-to-cheat

There are constantly cheats leaked/released, but I would not use them in a save I care for, or advise anyone on a teen rated forum to do so.
The page is not updated, for instance there is no need to type testingcheats before the money cheats; but the cheat to edit sims in CAS is not listed. 

There is an in-game way of adding sims to the household, without cheating:

Go to Manage World view, click on the household, choose from the three dots in the menu the option to Manage Household, then the option to Edit, add or remove sims from the household in Create A Sim. There you can follow the previous advise to Play with Genetics, adding a toddler/child/teen to the parent.

Message 10 of 11 (19,975 Views)