Re: have only 4 aspiration that don't same as other people

by crinrict

Original Post

have only 4 aspiration that don't same as other people

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? jungle adventure
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when she click at the aspiration choosing tab
What happens when the bug occurs? its show only 4 aspirations. it don't same as other people aspiration (she just buy the game and start to play)
What do you expect to see? having the the same 10 aspirations
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

(it's not me it's my friend but she can speak only a little of english) she brought the game and start to play but she have 4 aspiration for adult which are athlete, painter, chef, trend-setter which she want to have the same aspiration as other people and want more aspiration, now she download it more and in the game it said "content delete". she reset the game and she can't play it.

Message 1 of 3 (771 Views)

Hero
@xcherzz Are you playing the tutorial ? That's all you get in the tutorial.

You can turn off the tutorial in your game options if you don't want to play it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (766 Views)

Hero
@xcherzz Moving this to game info for further info and discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (672 Views)