Re: happy christmas.

by unseenlarks

Original Post

happy christmas.

★★ Expert

hi. i know it's off-topic, but i really didn't know where to post this for all TS4 people to see it. i just wanted to say merry christmas. and while i'm at it, leave a special greeting for @crinrict, @EA_Mai, and all the mods and helpers here that make this a great forum. be safe, all of you.

Message 1 of 14 (692 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Merry Christmas to you too @unseenlarks!

Message 2 of 14 (682 Views)

Hero

Merry Christmas to you too :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (672 Views)

Merry Christmas! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 14 (661 Views)

EA app Team
I'm a bit late, but I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Standard smile

-Mai
Message 5 of 14 (637 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I know it's late, but hope everyone had an awesome
Christmas. And since tomorrow is going to be the being

of 2018. I would like to wish you ALL a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hoppy Simmin

Message 6 of 14 (599 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

same to you, @Bubblye! Standard smile and to everybody here, as well.

Message 7 of 14 (591 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@unseenlarks@Bubblye

Happy New Year! :D

New years resolution: Don't play too much.

New years resolution 2: Still play enough Wink

Message 8 of 14 (580 Views)

Champion

@unseenlarks&@everybody -- sorry I'm late (busy with getting ready for Christmas and general holiday stuff, and I plumb wore myself out!)!  But Merry Christmas Angel and a Happy and Safe New Year! Party hat

My New Years Eve plans were cancelled cuz of icy roads, so my husband and I had a quick dinner at a Mexican restaurant literally down the road from us (only had to cross one small icy bridge).  He had Chicken Fajitas and I had Chipotle shrimp with poblanos and onions with rice, a salad, and sautéed squash, carrots, zucchini and Mushrooms!   We have champagne already here at the house!  He's watching the hockey game now, but we will celebrate with just us and our 2 Pugs! Heart  Tomorrow the roads should be better so we will go to my Mom's and have spareribs & sauerkraut (sauerkraut is what my dad's Polish side of the family eats for New Year's luck) and black eyed pea salad (black eyed peas are what Southerners in the US eat for New Year's luck)!  I don't really believe in superstitions, but these are just an excuse to eat good food! EmbarrassedWink   Sorry to go on and on about food, but it is "that time of year" after all! :eahigh_file:

I would love to hear what y'all are having for New Year's Eve or New Year's Day! Standard smile

My only New Years resolution (I usually don't make them) is to make my 2 Pugs for the Sims 4! Heart  I have been too busy exploring other aspects of Cats & Dogs.  After that, I will probably try to tackle making my childhood dogs and then making my sister-in-law's new Yorkie puppy! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 14 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@CMeki, nice resolutions. Wink

@PugLove888, all of that food sounds great to me! i always spend NYE with my sister. we had caprese salad, snacks, cheese, olives, crisps, and beer. and a lemon/vodka drink. i'm about to go to sleep, so not much of a celebration. Tongue out also, nice resolutions. Standard smile

happy new year to you both!

Message 10 of 14 (563 Views)