Re: green gardening

by BluePhoenyx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

green gardening

★★ Novice

Just wondering if anyone else is running into these annoyances - my  sim lives in the Jasmine Suites apartment. the current N.A.P.s include green gardening. I have 4 planters and 2 verticle planters in my apartment, but for some reason, I'm still getting fined for not being in compliance with the initiative. I tried bragging to the inspector about the planters (i saw on another site that someone mentioned you needed to do this), but it didn't seem to make a difference. I'm just wondering if there's something i'm missing that i should be doing. anyone run into this and/or do you know what i'm doing wrong?

A 2nd annoyance I'm seeing is with the Promote Creative Arts N.A.P. in that lumps of clay are multiplying like Tribbles. I've read others had this issue, but the lumps were spawning in their inventory, these are spawning in the hallway of the apartment and i can't remove them. my sim can pick up a lump, but then she just takes it outside and sets it down. she can't put it in her inventory, and even with cheats, i can't remove them because they're in the hall. It started with 5 lumps, there are now 13 lumps in the hallway and 2 outside on the ground (the two my sim moved). 

Neither of these two issues are affecting the game play much, they're really just annoying, and i'm hoping someone might have an idea if /how i can fix these issues.

Message 1 of 6 (2,513 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Are you sure you're being fined for those NAPs and not the other ones?

For your second one, try these mods.

(removed mod link - no mod links on the forum) - Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,407 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Are you sure you're being fined for those NAPs and not the other ones?

For your second one, try these mods.

(removed mod link - no mod links on the forum) - Atic 

Message 2 of 6 (2,408 Views)

★★ Novice

the new option to view the bill details indicates that i'm being fined specifically for the green garden initiative. it's not a huge amount, my frugal trait pretty much 0s out the fine amount each week. Thank you for the suggestion, i'm goint to use the mod and see if it helps. I appreciate the assist Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (2,393 Views)

★★ Novice
@SennaWales too bad the forum won't allow the mod link. at least i was able to click on it before it took the link away. i think it worked. i don't belive i've gotten any more lumps left in the hallway since i installed the mod. just wish there was a way to get rid of the ones that are just stuck there, but oh well, take the good with the bad. thanks for the help with the suggestion, i appreciate it
Message 4 of 6 (2,345 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BluePhoenyx 

Do you mean Green gardening or Green Initiative? It is two different things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (2,323 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If anyone else is looking for the mods, search for "NPC Neighbourhood Action Plan Autonomy Fixes" by Simvasion.

Message 6 of 6 (2,303 Views)