my monarch fireplace glitched for months & is now fixed since the update today! thank you!
- events is not a category in my inventory-buy page. i have not been able to purchase any of the sts items i’ve unlocked!
- missing a few inventory-buy items
* does anyone else’s land not expand when purchased, and have lost llama tokens & simelons???
- Events tab is only in the storage. The Sweet Treat Showdown items show up in the normal sections of the game, so, for example, the Coffin bed is under beds to be purchased more of.
- What inventory buy items are you missing?
- Land not unlocking was a known bug that should've been fixed, you can read more about it over here:
February - last edited February
although i have purchased the gold pro ticket, i am on a repetitive streak of losing bake rounds in STS while having 93%+
i have been losing ridiculous amounts of prizes due to this glitch and it is very disappointing.
earlier today i was remodeling one of my houses, and i saved my decoration and new rooms progress. i switched to play a different sim — and the sims game glitched. i then went back to the first mentioned sim’s house lot and immediately noticed the house lot reverted - to my old blueprint of house rooms but without any furniture??? and so i opened my storage to start remodeling it again, and when it began to place furniture, i noticed that all of my content was missing! i contacted the EA support and my issue was resolved. EA backtracked my whole game progress about 4-7 hours — every outfit i had bought was restored, and i had to rebuy it. the llama zoom was back & halfway completed and i had to redo tasks!
so, i was given back my content, yet i had to replay events and rebuy items due to this glitch
~ i am now “far” behind in completing wumples wishlist, however due to the prizes being just indoor lights - i’m not too bummed. though losing progress has me bitter because this is not the first time i’ve gone through this
a month ago
do you retired sims leave on their own?
today, one of my retired sims is no longer in any of my houses!
i refuse to let EA backtrack my account just to revive my sim, because earlier this month, i lost all of my inventory in one house lot, EA backtracked my game and i lost all of the rewards and purchases i have made that day
this game is becoming a joke
it glitches a lot and often when i make purchases, my content does not appear and EA is not of help. and i have no way to dispute the transactions.
i am sick of purchasing items that don’t come through, expanding land and it fails and losing coins, simcash and llama tokens, the constant glitching, and the EA customer service is not very helpful at all!