Re: glitches / missing content

by 47wobbles

Original Post

glitches / missing content

★★★★★ Apprentice

my monarch fireplace glitched for months & is now fixed since the update today! thank you!

- events is not a category in my inventory-buy page. i have not been able to purchase any of the sts items i’ve unlocked! 

- missing a few inventory-buy items

* does anyone else’s land not expand when purchased, and have lost llama tokens & simelons???

Message 1 of 10 (795 Views)

@47wobbles 

- Events tab is only in the storage. The Sweet Treat Showdown items show up in the normal sections of the game, so, for example, the Coffin bed is under beds to be purchased more of.

- What inventory buy items are you missing?

- Land not unlocking was a known bug that should've been fixed, you can read more about it over here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Fixed-Land-development-lost-progress/td-p/8476414

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 10 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717
i searched through and realize most event items are placed in categories although some are just not listed to rebuy on my account /:
the luxuriously ornate divider & the little luxuries tea set, and a few more
many of my friends have duplicates of these items
Message 3 of 10 (712 Views)

@47wobbles did you win the luxurious tea set and divider in the World of Luxury event? The tea set I can find in Table Decorations. The Ornate divider I can only find in storage. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 10 (686 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
yes, i wonders in the event, but i cannot purchase duplicates yet i see duplicates of these items in my simfriends’ houses
Message 5 of 10 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

although i have purchased the gold pro ticket, i am on a repetitive streak of losing bake rounds in STS while having 93%+

i have been losing ridiculous amounts of prizes due to this glitch and it is very disappointing. 

Message 6 of 10 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

earlier today i was remodeling one of my houses, and i saved my decoration and new rooms progress. i switched to play a different sim —  and the sims game glitched.   i then went back to the first mentioned sim’s house lot and immediately noticed the house lot reverted - to my old blueprint of house rooms but without any furniture??? and so i opened my storage to start remodeling it again, and when it began to place furniture, i noticed that all of my content  was missing! i contacted the EA support and  my issue was resolved. EA backtracked my whole game progress about 4-7 hours — every outfit i had bought was restored, and i had to rebuy it. the llama zoom was back & halfway completed and i had to redo tasks! 

so, i was given back my content, yet i had to replay events and rebuy items due to this glitch 

~ i am now “far” behind in completing wumples wishlist, however due to the prizes being just indoor lights - i’m not too bummed. though losing progress has me bitter because this is not the first time i’ve gone through this 

Message 7 of 10 (550 Views)

@47wobbles do you ever see the Where's the Network error?
I'm wondering if you're internet connection is a bit unstable, do you notice this problem when you're in a certain part of your house? Or maybe if you're not on Wifi/Mobile data?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 10 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
i see the network errors sometimes but it’s never on my end because i have stable internet services
Message 9 of 10 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

do you retired sims leave on their own?

today, one of my retired sims is no longer in any of my houses!

i refuse to let EA backtrack my account just to revive my sim, because earlier this month, i lost all of my inventory in one house lot, EA backtracked my game and i lost all of the rewards and purchases i have made that day

this game is becoming a joke

it glitches a lot and often when i make purchases, my content does not appear and EA is not of help. and i have no way to dispute the transactions. 

i am sick of purchasing items that don’t come through, expanding land and it fails and losing coins, simcash and llama tokens, the constant glitching, and the EA customer service is not very helpful at all!

Message 10 of 10 (448 Views)