Re: getting a sim pregnant without a man

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

getting a sim pregnant without a man

★ Novice
So I just hope that you will eventually be able to get pregnant without a man. As in spermbanks and such. So that 2 of same gender can have children without adopting. I have always wanted this since I was little so please follow the world and make it possible in game.
Message 1 of 5 (7,204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hello,

The AnswerHQ forums are designed for players who are having problems/issues with the game or need technical support.

Any suggestions you may have would be better posted on TheSims.com forums, where you'll probably be better heard - there's a dedicated The Sims 4 Feedback forum.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/

I would very much EA would introduce said suggestions as it would be perhaps classed as more adult content, and would thus result in a higher age rating of the game, reducing the audience of the game.

I hope this helps and keep simming,

Cody

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (7,770 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hello,

The AnswerHQ forums are designed for players who are having problems/issues with the game or need technical support.

Any suggestions you may have would be better posted on TheSims.com forums, where you'll probably be better heard - there's a dedicated The Sims 4 Feedback forum.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/

I would very much EA would introduce said suggestions as it would be perhaps classed as more adult content, and would thus result in a higher age rating of the game, reducing the audience of the game.

I hope this helps and keep simming,

Cody

Message 2 of 5 (7,771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You Can Have That But Thing Is You Need A Mod I have it i will find the link for you 

Its Easy To Install 

♥-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm not an ea worker i'm here to help----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥

Please do not post direct links to mods on Answers HQ - Ataashi

Message 3 of 5 (5,812 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I don't understand how a sperm bank would be "adult content." It's less sexual than "woohoo."
Message 4 of 5 (5,796 Views)

Champion

Technically, even with a sperm bank you would still need a man -- you just wouldn't need to know the man! Wink   It's just a fact of life to need both a male and a female to create more humans, even in a laboratory setting. Besides, adoption is a wonderful thing!  Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (5,779 Views)