eco lifestyle - sim cant make candles

by hisaruh

Original Post

Highlighted

eco lifestyle - sim cant make candles

★★ Novice

I got eco lifestyle today and I am trying to get my sim to make candles. I have no option to purchase wax when clicking on the candle making table. I'm not if there are other ways to get wax. I'm unable to complete the maker aspiration because of this : ( Is anyone else having this problem / have a solution?

Message 1 of 6 (12,097 Views)

Re: eco lifestyle - sim cant make candles

★★ Novice

Alright, so I bought a candle making station on my home lot and was able to buy wax. I was trying to use the table at the Maker Space lot to buy wax. I'm not why I was not able to buy it there. Annoying.

Message 2 of 6 (12,087 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@hisaruh 

Apart from buying Wax can be had from Bees and Soy plants (plenty of these around in EH).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 6 (12,031 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have an other problem with making candles. My Sim has 6 beeswax, 2 soy wax and one dye. He has fabrication skill on level 1. Make candle option is greyed out and tooltip is saying I don't have ingredients. What's wrong?

Message 4 of 6 (11,897 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@majaimaja 

You do not have bits & pieces. Recycle something.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (11,869 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Thank you, that was it. Tooltip could be clearer.
Message 6 of 6 (11,848 Views)