eco footprint?

by eemoore326

Original Post

Accepted Solution

eco footprint?

★★★ Novice

Hi! I’m confused with the the eco footprint and how it works. I have attached pictures to help... but like how do I get the neutral footprint on my lot to change to green? The green bar hasn’t moved from the spot it’s in. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong 😭 

Message 1 of 10 (2,236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: eco footprint?

★★★★ Expert
@eemoore326 I don't think you can. The whole system is broken. You can get the industrial one in Evergreen to go from Industrial to Neutral, but it never goes to "green". At least I never got it there.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (2,168 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@eemoore326 

Enact Green NAPs. See the description of each for benefits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (2,223 Views)

★★★ Novice

For about 3 sim weeks I’ve had 4 of the green NAPs. But I’m probably doing something else wrong 🤷‍♀️ Oh well lol thanks for the help!

Message 3 of 10 (2,183 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@eemoore326 I don't think you can. The whole system is broken. You can get the industrial one in Evergreen to go from Industrial to Neutral, but it never goes to "green". At least I never got it there.
Message 4 of 10 (2,169 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Psychotps Thank you!!
Message 5 of 10 (2,161 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@eemoore326 

You do not have the green initiative NAP. You do have ECO friendly appliances but have you upgraded your appliances with ECO friendly parts?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 10 (2,147 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@jpkarlsen Does is make a difference if you use the handiness method or use ECO parts?
Message 7 of 10 (2,118 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Psychotps 

Yes, ECO parts make them ECO Friendly.

Message 8 of 10 (2,095 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@jpkarlsen Wow! I never knew that. So THAT's likely why I kept getting fined for not having eco-friendly devices. I had all the "ECO" upgrades, but didn't always use ECO parts. They take FAR too long to create, especially with the fabricator breaking so often and that darn noise it continuously makes.
Message 9 of 10 (2,085 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Psychotps 

Some upgrades such as H2O siphoner increase eco footprint without requiring ECO parts.

Have a master crafter or two in the household they are pretty quick at creating stuff. Also at greater levels they do not break the crafter as often. I had my MC queed up with making 6 ECO parts. Took a couple hours and the crafter did not break. However when my YA should make the first craft it broke.

Message 10 of 10 (2,078 Views)