disappearing mature plants

by simstr0ng

Original Post

Accepted Solution

disappearing mature plants

★ Apprentice

In Sims 4 I'm seeing mature plants (harvestables) disappear and be replaced by new shoots. This is for all the garden plants and trees. Help.

Message 1 of 4 (945 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: disappearing mature plants

Champion (Retired)

@simstr0ng 

This is a known issue and is purely a visual thing. The next harvest they will look normal until you have harvested them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (904 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@simstr0ng 

This is a known issue and is purely a visual thing. The next harvest they will look normal until you have harvested them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (905 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My plants revert if i fertilize, water or evolve.  I have also had a few that should have evolved because it is at the end of the one status, but the evolve option does not appear.  And then if i water or fertilize, it loses two inches toward the next level.  i dont get to evolve, unless i cheat to offset the glitch.

i just fertilized my plants that were harvestable, now they have reverted to new plants, i cant even research them for splicing info.

Message 3 of 4 (781 Views)

Hero
@mljones88 There's currently two open bugs.

Please press me too on either of those depending what you're seeing

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Plants-playing-dead-emitting-green-cloud/td-p/9751...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INFO-In-Season-Plants-revert-to-dirt-piles-Patch-1-68/td...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (768 Views)